Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mint Jelly

I like trying new things, so today it's dadadada! MINT JELLY! Are you jelly?

I love jam/jelly/etc... as long as it can be spread onto my toast who cares! I was a little sceptic at first I like mint gum, but I'm no fan of breath mints. Another reason I was originally sceptic of trying this out was because when I bought it ... it looked blue! The lighting at the store was so bad, but I decided to brave it out and so...
The green blob was born! When I first put the jelly on my toast I didn't expect it to be so watery, or clumpy. Although it's viscosity was a little unexpected it's smell was of a light mint just enough to appeal to the sense of smell.


Now it's finished product on my toast! I ate the whole thing in no time! The balance of mint and sweetness is delectable. It's definitely a nom nom nom! I made my husband try it out, he's always saying that green is the best flavour to anything. But, in this instance he didn't like it at all. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment